Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

I'll send you all my love every day in a letter

...sealed with a kiss.

Good evening everyone,

If you have a few extra wedding invitations, you can send them to various dignitaries and celebrities in hopes that they will respond. Of course, they won't show up to your wedding but it would be nice as a keepsake. Here are some examples I found online:






I sent invitations to the following people:


Sent from Canada
Pope Benedict XVI
Prefettura della Casa Pontifica
00120 Citta del Vaticano, Italia

Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper
Prime Minister
Prime Minister’s Office
Langevin Block 80 Wellington St.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1A 0A2

Her Excellency the Governor-General
Rideau Hall
1 Sussex Drive
Ottawa
Ontario K1A 0A1
Canada

Sent from USA

The Magic Kingdom
C/O Mickey & Minnie Mouse
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mickey & Minnie
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91523

The Ellen DeGeneres Show
PO Box 7788
Burbank, CA 91522
ATTN: Fan Mail 

Sent from UK
Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Clarence House
London SW1A 1BA


FYI: Obama and the Queen of England only respond to their own residents. The address I used to mail my US letters was an address at Point Roberts and Jon has a friend who is studying in UK. I haven't received anything from them yet but I'll keep you posted.

The only letter I've received so far is from Disney. Jon has to pick it up but when he does, I'll post it.

Update:
This is what I recevied from Mickey and Minnie. Personally, I was a little disappointed because I thought it would be more than a postcard but atleast I got something.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment