Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Testing...testing...one...two...bee

Good evening everyone,

For the past year,  after watching the Royal Wedding, I've been looking at a lot of wedding things.

My favourite wedding site is: www.weddingbee.com 

 
If you click on "Boards" [circled in red], it has good information on all aspects of wedding planning.


Dresses:
[Note: I have not purchased anything from these sites so I don't know how reliable they are.]

1. If you a cheapo like I am, you may have considered getting a china made dress. I don't mean going to Asia and getting a custom made dress. I mean buying online from sites like:  


2. If you're going the "preowned" or used route, you can look at these sites:


3. Other Online Bridal Sites:


I haven't bought my dress yet, but I'll definitely try it on at a bridal store before I purchase.

I was looking at these dresses:
 Jacquelin Style 9532

Mon Cheri Emme

Carmen Marc Valvo Twist Neck Crepe

Things I like:


Tara Keely

Noir by Lazaro

Karen Willis Holmes

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty bridesmaids dresses. However I prefer to have the traditional long Bridesmaid Dresses.

    ReplyDelete