Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Driving to Ottawa


Good day everyone! Jon and I are in Ottawa now. We’ll be staying here for 2 possibly 3 nights. Today was mainly a driving day. We drove around 800km and spent around $9000 so far. We didn’t see much. We passed through Trois Riviere, Montreal and other cities.

We’re staying the University of Ottawa. When we got our room, we found that our room was dirty and there were Chinese food containers. We had to get our room changed.

After we brought our things to our room, we went out for food. We saw this restaurant called “Johnny’s Pizza” and decided to go there because we didn’t mind pizza. When we got there, we read their menu which had bubble tea, pho (meat ball in soup) and poutine as well as pizza. We decided to get pho there. It wasn’t bad but there were lots of onions.

We’ll try to sleep early. Of course, we’ll slip in at least 30 minutes of Anne of Green Gables: the sequel.

A funny story I remembered was when we were staying at University of New Brunswick in Saint John, Jon woke up in the middle of the night to go to the washroom. He couldn’t find the room key so he told me to open the door for him. I don’t recall any of this probably because I was very tired. So he told me that he was knocking on the door for a minute before I let him in. He had already planned on sleeping outside by then. ha ha.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Great adventures! Are you guys over at Stanton or Marchand by any chance? Let me know where you are and I can come visit (I am on campus too =D).

    Charles
    charles.au79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete